|2 Nov 2016||
- The W1JA shack in Massachusetts is essentially complete. I replaced the temporary shack-under-construction page with a more permanent W1JA Present page that well represents my current shack configuration.
|2 May 2016||
- To accommodate my move from Ga. to Mass., I condensed the material that was on the W1JA Present page and moved it to the W1JA Past page, since it's all in the past now. On the May 2016 W1JA Present page I put up a brief rundown of my station's current under-construction state in Massachusetts. (Get it? State? Massachusetts? Lol!)
|1 June 2010||
|4 January 2009||
- I finally found a photo that shows the Kenwood TS-850S/AT I owned from 1992 to 2000, and I added it to the W1JA Past page.
- It doesn't look like I'm gonna ever do a blog page, so I removed all references to it from the other pages. (I've got things to say from time to time, but I'm too busy being a wage slave—there's no time to be that creative. What was I thinking?)
|20 October 2008||
- Gallery page now functional. Some content added.
|18 October 2008||
- W1JA.com appears on the World Wide Web. The W1JA Gallery and W1JA Blog pages are not yet functional.